Monday, April 11, 2011

Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet ...Daiquiri Anyone?

The weather is so lovely these days- warm and sunny.  Made my Monday a bit more pleasant.  Hopefully everyone's Mondays went/are going well. :)  Today I have for you Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line.


I had such pretty pictures of this polish, but with the wrong color!  This was so hard to capture.  The above picture is a nice close up of the finish, but the second picture will show a better color representation.  Mint Sorbet was opaque in two coats.  It is a tiny bit streaky but evens out nicely with the second coat.  Dry time was pretty average with fast dry top coat.  I really wanted Lacey Lilac from this line too, but it was sold out! :(  Instead the display was flooded with 3 rows of Mint Sorbet.  I think Walmart overestimated Mint Sorbet's popularity and underestimated Lacey Lilac's...  Anyway for $2.48 I'd say this was a pretty good deal.  It is smaller though, 11.8ml. 

My roommate thought it looked like Baskin Robbin's Daiquiri Ice.  Actually, I think that pretty much sums up the color. :P
Yum



What do you think about mint polishes?  Anyone get their hands on Lacey Lilac?  Worth getting?  Yes, no? Tell me about it! :)


Liz

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty!! Looks delicious! Haha!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love this one!! I have this and Lacey Lilac and I think they're both worth getting because they have a similar formula, both 2 coaters and nice creamy shiny finishes. I hope you can get your hands on it, it definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Pistachio shade. Reminds me of Illamasqua MILF:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)