Sunday, November 25, 2012

piCture pOlish Ruby Blou


I'm currently wearing this over Milani Black Swift!  Ruby Blou is a clear based polish with red, silver, and sky blue glitter in medium and fine sizes.  It was easy to use and applied evenly across the nail.  Doesn't it look great paired over black like this?  I'm wearing two coats here.




You can find Ruby Blou at piCture pOlish for $9.50 AUD under the glitter section.  piCture pOlish also carries a lot of other finishes like cremes, shimmers, duochromes, flakies, etc from both their own line and the Ozotic line.  Be sure to check out their network page to find distributors near you. :)

What do you think of Ruby Blou?  Have you tried any of the glitters from piCture pOlish?


Liz
*This polish was sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

16 comments:

  1. I really like it over black, it makes the sky blue pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I think I need to invest in some of their polishes. Also, I'm really sorry if I've accidentally done something horrible to the stars. I don't know how but I clicked them into negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, Liz! The black background is perfect for this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - and it takes a lot to impress me with a glitter topper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply amazing!!

    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let
    me know, it would be great to keep in touch!

    XOXO

    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! And don't worry about it the stars. I don't even know what that's for. lol. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally stunning! I'm usually not that wild about red and blue together, but these shades really compliment each other perfectly, especially over the black. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! You always leave such sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised you like this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Ylenia! I'd love to visit your blog. Send me an email with your blog link, and I'll visit it right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Elizabeth! I'm not too crazy about red and blue mixes either, but I liked this one as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yun, The Polish HideoutNovember 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM

    This is so pretty! I think the glitters look especially great against the black base! :-)


    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)