Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Revlon Whimsical


This one caused quite a stir last year because of its likeness to Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air.  Whimsical has a sheer, pale blue base with medium blue and pink glitter, as well as fine iridescent green glitter.  I've tried this over various light blue bases, but I never liked how it looked.  So I tried 3 coats of Whimsical over 1 coat of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!  This gets it pretty close to the bottle look.  But the weird thing is...mine looks a little green?  Not sure if this is how it is or if something funky happened to mine.



Have you tried this polish?  What would you recommend as a good layering base?


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)